December 2021 Housing Trend Update by Patrick
December 2021 Home Sale Price Trend Update Newsletter!
- Join our VIP List to receive info. on Off Market, Investment & Distressed properties! Click Here to join our VIP List for Real Estate Opportunities
- Tips for Sellers & Buyers in a Hot Sellers Market. Text 'TIPS' to 714.401.0893
- SELLERS MARKET CURRENTLY - Housing prices way up and inventory way down. Expect 2022 to be more of the same until interest rates go above 5%.
- Find your city's market trends below.
- Rates still super low! Refinance or purchase is a good idea as I see properties raising another 15% - 25% in the next 9 months.
- What is your home worth? Click Here for a Free Home Evaluation.
- Click Here: How We Sell Home for Higher Prices
Below, click on the city image below to review the
December 2021 Home Sale Trends
Home Sale Market Update - December, 2021
Below are the monthly Local Market Updates for both Irvine, Laguna Niguel & Newport Beach. I also have reports for ALL of Orange County so let me know if there are other City Real Estate Trends that you would like to see.
Irvine, Laguna Niguel & Newport Beach Market Trends Below - December 2021
Irvine (Being Updated as of 1/19/22)
- Inventory for Townhomes/Condos as of today is 7! Yes only 7 condo/townhomes that are available and in Active Status.
- Single Family (SFR) there are 8 properties that are active.
Yes this is a hard core definition of a Sellers Market!
If you are thinking of making an offer Call Patrick or Text 714 401 0893 for our Purchase Blueprint to buying your next home.
- All Aliso Viejo properties are selling at or over asking price assuming you dont list your property 10% too high.
Yes, Please contact me about my Current Home Value!
Post a Comment