Rent vs Buy? Making the right choice!
Purchase vs Renting a Home - What makes sense for you?
Yes, the market is super hot however despite a shortage of inventory it still may make more sense for you to purchase vs renting depending upon your circumstances.
I have included a link below that you can use that takes you to a nerdwallet rent-buy calculator. Fill out as much as you can and I can help you fill out the rest. It will give you a quick accurate evaluation of how you would be affected financially by purchasing vs renting.
Click Here to compute your Buy - Rent Scenario
- First step is to look at this calculator link above and understand how you are financially affected by either buying or renting. Also call a Lender to see how much you can get pre-approved for a loan.
- Figure out where you want to live and then TEXT or DM Patrick Schwier at 714 401 0893 or [email protected]
- Understanding the location you are looking to purchase or rent - we provide you with; a Rental Survey of the area you are looking in as well as a list of available homes for sale,
- Preview some of the Active homes for sale as well as view a a few available rentals to make sure you like the home, location and amenities.
- Daily check out Pats Hot Picks regarding well priced homes new on the market.
- Create either a Purchase Offer package or Rental Package that will put your offer in the best light to the Seller / Landlord to get accepted.
We have a Blueprint to Accpetance that we can help you with.
- Make your offer and make plans to move.
Call with questions, to preview or Text Patrick to Make an Offer:
Email: [email protected]
Schwier Group Real Estate - REMAX One
[email protected] TheSchwierGroup.com
Click Here to find out What Your Home Is Worth today.
Real Estate since 1990
Post a Comment