Why Choose Patrick for your Next Real Estate Transaction
Experience Matters in Real Estate
Selling and buying Real Estate will be some of the biggest financial transactions of your life. Whether buying or selling a family home or an investment property, you should be represented by a Broker / Agent who;
- Has worked through at least 1 Full Real Estate Cycle (Selling Real Estate since 2007 is a good bar for Sales Experience). Has sold at least 100 properties. We started selling Real Estate in 1990 and have hundreds of transactions of experience selling single family homes, condos and multi-family properties. Not to mention have secured over 100 leases and have a property management group as well.
- Work with an agent wh has sold, managed or rehabbed multiple types of properties. Understanding what it costs to get a property into Prime Sales Condition requires previous experience. Knowing an agent has gone through the process of increasing value on the sale of a property is tanamount to being a reliable broker. Patrick and his team have helped with property rehabs and resales as well. Furthermore we offer staging advice should a property need a 'New' look to help maximize the Sale Price.
- Evaluation skills. Understanding true and future values for homes in every market. Questions that we will answer for you;
- What is your home worth?
- What will it be worth in the upcoming months?
- What will it cost to maximize the current sales price?
- What trends are in play that you can utilize to maximize sales price?
- Transaction Management - Your agent should have experience with understanding how to choose the right offer once you have listed your property and understand how to create a streamlined escrow.
- Some buyers are easier to work with.
- Some agents are easier to work with.
We will help you identify how to get into escrow with the right offer to help you to move forward.
Tips for the Seller - Interview Agents
CHOOSE MULTIPLE AGENTS TO INTERVIEW
Interview Questions for the Agent you will be choosing.
Here are some sample interview questions to ask your potential Real Estate Broker/Agent before hiring them;
1. How many properties have they sold in their career?
2. How many properties have they sold in the last 6 months?
3. How long have they had their Real Estate License and do they have a Broker's license?
4. What types of properties have they sold?
5. Ask for sample Marketing material and proof of how this material affected the sales price in a positive nature.
Sample questions to a Broker, like myself, who will be your Listing Agent.
5. How long does it take on average to sell their listings and how close to list price do their properties sell for?
6. Have they been in business during a down cycle?
7. What is their process to Sell Your Home for as high as you can sell it for?
(Putting a home on the MLS, holding open houses and creating flyers is just the beginning).
8. What processes does the Listing Agent have in place to attract buyers to build a resource list of buyers and sellers ready to commit to a transaction?
Sample questions to a Broker who will represent you as a buyer.
9. How many properties have they sold in the area?
10. How many properties have they previewed recently in the areas you are looking at?
11. Give some examples of negotiation that has led to help saving money for your buyers in the past.
12. What tips do they have to ensure a smooth transaction?
13. Where do they feel the market is going?
14. Ask them to give you a sample of how they evaluate properties and what they are worth regardless of the listing price and how to best position their offer to get their property under contract.
15. Do they have a list of viable vendors that can be relied upon to make repairs or replace what needs to be taken care of during the transaction process.
Thinking of Selling or Buying a home?
Call Patrick or Text "Real Estate" to 714.401.0893
Click Here to Set up an Appointment with Patrick
Schwier Group Real Estate - REMAX One
Click Here to find out What Your Home Is Worth today.
Real Estate since 1990
Please Contact Me
Post a Comment